Search
Close this search box.

Community

Introverted Editor: What I Gained from Talking to Strangers

Almost exactly one year ago, my manager came to our weekly project meeting with a wild idea: “We’re going to create a magazine,” he said, “and you’ll be our editor.” Now, I love writing—I always have. The product of a hectic household, verbal communication has been a lifelong struggle for me. Speaking openly in front […]

Executive Spotlight: Jennifer Mitchell, CPA

This article was originally published in the January 2020 issue of Connect Magazine. Account Sense Founder and CEO, Jennifer Mitchell, is more than a business owner. A runner, leader, and lifetime learner, the walls of her office reveal the many events, professional and personal, that one might expect to see on the resume of a […]

Coronavirus Announcement

William Wang Managing Director for HFG Trust

In response to the worldwide spread of COVID-19, our team is closely monitoring new developments and prioritizing the safety of our employees and clients above all else. Our Pandemic Response Team has developed a detailed business continuance plan as well as an outline of key preventative measures to mitigate the spread of illness. Our goal […]

A Message from HFG Founder: Market Update

As a group, our clients have done a great job of evaluating this recent market downturn as an opportunity rather than a disadvantage. Our advisors are receiving more calls about adding new money to portfolios (more specifically to equities) than calls to sell, but for those who don’t share the same sentiment, I don’t want […]

Banking Local: What’s Your Money Up To?

businesswoman uses mobile technology for banking HFG Trust

“It’s easy to make a buck.  It’s a lot tougher to make a difference.” – Tom Brokaw Regardless of what you’re in the market for, a few taps on your iPhone will have you inundated with options—many of which can be delivered almost instantly, thanks to industry giants like Amazon and Uber. It’s true that advances […]