- This event has passed.
Shred Day – Connell
May 12 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
As we flip the calendar to April, the end of tax season is nearly upon us. Celebrate with us by safely disposing of the sensitive documents cluttering your filing cabinet!
On April 28, from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM, bring your sensitive paper documents by the box load, and we will help you protect your information and safely recycle them.
Acceptable Items for Shredding:
- Folders, notebooks, notepads (including spiral bound)
- Newsprint, magazine, soft bound publications less than 2” thick
- Small metal fasteners, rubber bands (staples, paper clips, small binder clips)
- Business sensitive documents and general office paper, any color
- Trash, plastic, Styrofoam, soda cans
- Corrugated cardboard
- Large metal objects, large binder clips
- CD’s DVD’s, tapes, x-rays, laminates
- Hard bound books and 3-ring binders
Presented by Community First Bank | HFG Trust and the Greater Connell Area Chamber of Commerce